On Monday, 9 November 2020, ICDS Chief Executive Dmitri Teperik and other experts briefed the members of the European Parliament’s Special Committee on Foreign Interference in all Democratic Processes in the European Union, including Disinformation.
In his presentation and in the following discussion, Teperik underlined the main principles of building national resilience:
- Robust system of in-depth situation awareness.
- Providing analytical inputs into interdisciplinary policy planning.
- Research-based support for the decision-making.
- Predictive execution of countermeasures.
- Regular events for adaptive learning, training, and exercises, and ensuring reach back to society in broad cooperation with media and civil society through non-formal education.
You can watch the session again at https://multimedia.europarl.europa.eu/en/committee-on-foreign-interference-in-all-democratic-processes-in-european-union-including-disinforma_20201109-1700-COMMITTEE-INGE_vd
Filed under: News